If you have had a premature baby, you will no doubt be looking for a brand of prem nappies that is gentle and kind to your baby’s delicate skin.
If so, then take a look at Bambo’s premature nappies. As you can see from below, these prem nappies come not only come with a host of benefits for the wellbeing of your tiny baby, but are also made with consideration for the big world that it’s about to grow up in.
- Bambo prem nappies Size 0 for premature babies weighing 1-3kg / 2-6lbs
- Soft silky feel next to your baby’s skin
- Flexible and stretchy to keep baby comfortable
- Non-bulky – easy to store
- Maximum absorbency using the latest technology
- Quickly draws wetness in and locks it away from your baby’s delicate skin
- No allergens or perfumes to cause your little one discomfort or irritation
- Dermatologically tested – ensures pull-ups are gentle on baby skin
- Certified hypoallergenic – approved by the Danish Asthma & Allergy Association
- Environmentally friendly – accredited with the Nordic Swan Eco-Label
- Made using sustainable resources – Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Gold Winner of the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016 for Best Disposable Nappy
- Winner of the Editor’s Choice Awards in the Baby Gear Lab Awards
- Winner of the Ethical Consumer Best Buy Award
As a busy parent, we recognise that you will often prefer to buy more than one pack of nappies at a time. For this reason, we also supply Bambo prem nappies in one week, two week and one month packs. If these pack sizes would be more suitable for your needs just click here.
If you are concerned about the impact of our nappies’ eco-credentials, you can also click here to find out more about the eco-credentials of our Bambo prem nappies and how they are manufactured with the environment and your baby’s wellbeing in mind.