By now we are sure you will have noticed that your growing baby is getting through a lot of nappies. So it is important to ensure that the nappies you use are very gentle on your baby’s skin and flexible enough to make wandering about a real joy! At the same time, having a nappy that uses materials sourced from sustainable forestry means that using our disposables is also a kinder choice for the environment.
This single pack of Bambo Nature Size 2 eco-nappies is ideal if you want to try out a more eco-friendly nappy that is also hypoallergenic and chemical-free.
• Size 2 for young babies weighing 3-6kg or 7-13lbs
• Soft silky feel next to your baby’s skin
• Flexible and stretchy to keep baby comfortable
• Non-bulky – easy to store
• Maximum absorbency using the latest technology
• Quickly draws wetness in and locks it away from your baby’s delicate skin
• No allergens or perfumes to cause your little one discomfort or irritation
• Dermatologically tested – ensures pull-ups are gentle on baby skin
• Certified hypoallergenic – approved by the Danish Asthma & Allergy Association
• Environmentally friendly – accredited with the Nordic Swan Eco-Label
• Made using sustainable resources – Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
• Gold Winner of the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016 for Best Disposable Nappy
• Winner of the Editor’s Choice Awards in the Baby Gear Lab Awards
• Winner of the Ethical Consumer Best Buy Award