Ever tried Bambo premature nappies – made with your baby’s wellbeing and the environment in mind? If you have had a premature baby then we are sure you’ll want to focus all of your time on your tiny bundle of joy. So we have another bundle that might well be of interest to you.
This ‘1 Month’ bundle contains 288 Bambo premature nappies that are designed to be super gentle against your baby’s skin as well as much kinder to the environment than normal disposable nappies. Just order them online and rest easy in the knowledge that you’ll have plenty of nappies as your tiny baby grows.
• Bambo premature nappies – Size 0 for premature babies weighing 1-3kg / 2-6lbs
• Soft silky feel next to your baby’s skin
• Flexible and stretchy to keep baby comfortable
• Non-bulky – easy to store
• Maximum absorbency using the latest technology
• Quickly draws wetness in and locks it away from your baby’s delicate skin
• No allergens or perfumes to cause your little one discomfort or irritation
• Dermatologically tested – ensures pull-ups are gentle on baby skin
• Certified hypoallergenic – approved by the Danish Asthma & Allergy Association
• Environmentally friendly – accredited with the Nordic Swan Eco-Label
• Made using sustainable resources – Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
• Gold Winner of the Gentle Parenting Awards 2016 for Best Disposable Nappy
• Winner of the Editor’s Choice Awards in the Baby Gear Lab Awards
• Winner of the Ethical Consumer Best Buy Award
• Also available in individual packs
Of course, as your baby grows, we realise that you will often want to buy smaller packs of nappies in case your baby suddenly shoots up a size. For this reason, we also supply Bambo premature nappies in individual, one week and two week packs. If these pack sizes would be more suitable for your needs just click here.
If you are interested in finding out about the impact of our nappies on the environment, you can also click here to find out more about the eco-credentials of our Bambo premature nappies and how they are manufactured with the environment and your baby’s wellbeing in mind.